Wednesday, November 25, 2015

You deserve to be happy.... Like me!


I wanted to change, but how do I achieve a change in my life that will last a long time?

I had to figure out what were my beliefs and my values. I realized that with my belief & value system, I could not try to achieve what I wanted in life, and still make everyone around me happy. This is when I changed my focus to what makes ME happy.

We can’t “try” to change something about ourselves, because it's in our BELIEF system. We must be COMMITTED to changing a behavior in our life that we no longer need. We must try to understand “why” we want to change. Is the reason to change important enough to you? Will challenging your beliefs be beneficial to your life?

Maybe the thing that you want to change in your life was actually helpful to you at some point, to deal with certain situations? However, as we grow with our experiences, our life requires a new tool for our new level of life that we desire. 

This doesn’t mean that our old habits were “bad” or not useful. This just means that you no longer have a need for a certain behavior or habit after you’re ready to grow as a person. 

It’s OK to challenge your beliefs. It’s OK to create a new belief system that works for you. I like to model many of my beliefs after the patterns of people that have accomplished what I seek to accomplish. If Napoleon Hill, Anthony Robbins, and Mahatma Gandhi said it, I will consider their perspectives because I value their teachings. 

Who do you spend time with? This is who you will become. You need a mentor or group of people that share the same behaviors that you’d like to develop. 

We need to RAISE our standards. It’s easy to look good in front of people that are doing less than you. Find people that allow you to grow into a better you. Don’t be held down by the mentality of lesser thinking people that try to waste your valuable time with tasks that don’t help you meet your goals.

When was the last time you were excited about something? What motivates you? What makes you happy? *Really think about it.

There is NO “right” or “wrong” when you want to change.

You need to FOCUS on your desired results. Think about the good things that will happen when you change. That is what you’ll achieve. What do you want? How bad do you want it? What are you willing to sacrifice to get what you want?

CHANGE requires MASSIVE ACTION toward what you want. 

No massive action in life = No change in life. 

Everyone has a different talent that they’re blessed with. If you want to get “better” at anything that is not a natural talent of yours, a new skill can be developed. YES, it can. Are you willing to FOCUS and LEARN something new? If you are willing to commit, you will learn. 

YOU deserve to WIN! YOU deserve SUCCESS!

PROGRESS = HAPPINESS 
*Start making progress. You KNOW what needs to be done. Do it!

Very respectfully,

George Ohan
Entrepreneur
Puerto Rico

Mr. Jax chillin in Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment