Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Excuses are irrelevant

It is now 12:38am.  I have been up since 5am, but who cares?  I just edited and posted to You Tube a 4:00 minute video for Hip Hop artist Poca.  After that I started editing a new 1:00 minute promotional video for the Rock Star Djs out of Las Vegas, NV.  Tomorrow morning class is at 8:00am, but who cares?  I still need to get my taxes in order, do my laundry, read 3 scripts, and thats just tonight..........but, who cares?  My friend Erin Soto just started up TheDailyActor.com and I wish her great success with that project.  My very good friend Xavier Ybarra has been doing a lot of interesting things with photoshop for emmy award winner Craig Huxley.  We also just released a new music video called "La Pastilla" for Spanish Rock Band "Vida Tinta."  So far the response has been very positive.  ALL of this going on and more.  The point I'm trying to make is this..... There are a lot of people doing a lot of things.  Are you doing enough to get to where you want to go?  Do you actually believe you can reach your goals?  I hope so.  Look in the mirror and ask yourself.

Very Respectfully,

George Ohan

iO

ian Ohanian Motion Pictures

1 comment: