Tuesday, September 29, 2026

$100 A MONTH - Fresno Podcast and Video DIY studio - Purple Valley TV

FRESNO COUNTY FRIENDS — I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WE’RE TRYING AT PURPLE VALLEY TV.

If you’ve ever said:

“I need somewhere to record a video.”

“I want to start a podcast.”

“I need to make better videos for my business.”

“I have a YouTube idea, but I don’t have a place to do it.”

Or maybe you just need a consistent place to sit down and create something.

We’re offering a simple option:

$100 A MONTH

You can get up to 10 one-hour sessions per month in our shared creator/production space.

You bring your own equipment.
You bring your ideas.
You make the content.

We provide the space.



It’s for:

- Podcasters
- YouTubers
- Content creators
- Small businesses
- Entrepreneurs
- Independent media
- Community organizations

There is a 48-hour advance booking requirement, and this is shared space—not a private studio rental.

We’re trying to make creating content a little more accessible for people right here in Fresno County.

And honestly, that’s what I like about Purple Valley TV.

Red and blue make purple.

Different people. Different ideas. Different backgrounds.

But we’re all here.

If you’ve been sitting on an idea, maybe this is a good excuse to finally start making it.

$100/month.
Up to 10 one-hour sessions.
Bring your gear.
Make your thing.

Learn more:

purplevalleytv.com

If you know someone in Fresno County who has been talking about starting a podcast, YouTube channel, business videos, or some other kind of content, tell them about this offer...


Limited Spots.

Offer ends October 30, 2026.

No comments:

Post a Comment